Philippine-listed International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) has set up an outsourcing unit that will address the BPO needs for both ICTSI affiliates in the region and other global clients. ICTSI, which owns 30 port concessions in 20 countries, said the outsourcing company will operate as a separate organization. In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, the company said the share services unit will help reduce the company’s expenses and will also streamline business processes. The new unit could also become an additional source of revenue for ICTSI by serving other clients, the company disclosed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information