Home-based online IT workers in Davao are experiencing power interruptions that have already affected their work. To address the concerns of the home-based IT workers, the Davao Light and Power Company is holding a power forum on 9 March. The forum is specifically for home-based online workers in its franchise area. Power interruptions continue to persist in Davao, which could affect the city’s developing outsourcing industry. Davao has been ranked 66th among the top 100 outsourcing destinations in the world. Infrastructure, including steady and reliable power sources, is one of the top considerations for BPO companies in picking a new location.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information