Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has signed two official proclamations that approve the establishment of two information technology (IT) centers in Metro Manila. The first approval, Proclamation No. 672, has authorized 26,741 square meters of land located at EDSA corner North Avenue, in Diliman, Quezon City, to become an IT Park. The site will be known as the SM City North Edsa Complex. The second approval, Proclamation No. 673, has authorized a building and a parcel of land in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, to become the Milestone special economic zone or IT center. The two areas were approved based on the recommendation of the Board of Directors of the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information