Inspired by the continuous growth of the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector, listed property developer Eton Properties Philippines has allotted up to P5bn (USD100m) for capital expenditure this year. The developer is building more commercial and office space this year to address office demand from BPO companies. Eton last year broke ground for Eton West End Square, a mixed-used development, as well as its fifth BPO office tower in Eton Centris in Quezon City. Together, the two buildings will add 52,000 square meters of leasable office space to the company’s portfolio.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information