Prople Inc, an IT-enabled business process outsourcing (BPO) company in the Philippines, expects its outsourcing business to grow by 15% this year. The BPO firm is banking on increased outsourcing by small and medium enterprises of its financial and accounting as well as payroll services as the main driver of the company’s growth this year. The 15% growth is quite aggressive, according to Juan Paolo Araneta, Prople’s head of business development and project management. In the past two years, Prople’s average revenue growth was 10%. About 60% of Prople’s revenues come from its financial and accounting services, 30% comes from HR and payroll services and the remainder from data management services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information