Prople Inc, a local business process outsourcing (BPO) firm, is planning to expand its footprint in the ASEAN region, banking on the growing preference of companies in the region to outsourcing in the Philippines. Prople president and CEO Ma. Alma Luz Borja said the company is expanding because of its transition from voice to non-voice services and third-party logistics. She said foreign firms outsource these services to maximize resources. Prople seeks to address the needs of companies in the region with its expertise in finance and accounting, HR, tax and data management, Borja added. ASEAN companies’ openness to outsource in the Philippines has raised local BPO firms into the mainstream, she said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information