Brazilian business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Stefanini is extending its global BPO offering to prospects in the US and European markets. Stefanini, which has a BPO team in the Philippines, is strengthening its extensive BPO offering with the launch of a major project in the US and Europe to identify and seize opportunities. It has already started implementing BPO services in the EMEA, US/APAC, and LATAM regions. Daniel Itzicovitch, Global BPO Director for Northern Hemisphere at Stefanini, said the company wants to bring together leading practices from industries and cultures worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information