Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles said that graduates of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) are the top choice in major industries, such as business process outsourcing, manufacturing, banking, and information technology. PUP is the largest state university in the Philippines in terms of student population, with over 65,000 students in 22 campuses in Luzon. Nograles called on PUP graduates to continue to drive the nation’s development. He also stressed the significant role played by the PUP in helping to achieve the goals of the 2017-2022 Philippine Development Plan, which seeks to provide every Filipino with a “stable, comfortable, and peaceful” life. Nograles recently received the Tanglaw ng Bayan Award from the PUP. The award is the highest award of recognition given by PUP to individuals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information