Business process outsourcing organization, SYKES Asia, Inc. held its annual Year-End Celebration (YEC) with almost P2 million worth of raffle prizes. With the hashtag #SYKESTravelGram, the firm recognized the desire of its dedicated and aspiring employees to see the world. Travel destinations, travel essentials, and a brand new Vespa scooter were raffled off to employees, and cash prizes were also given to winners of the dance competition, and ‘Outfit of the Night’ awards. The company’s YEC, which was held on November 25 at the SMX Convention Center Pasay City, served as an opportunity to show appreciation to all employees who have excelled in their work, and provided excellent customer services for the company. Mike Henderson, SYKES’ senior vice president for Regional Operations-APAC, said it is the firm’s goal every year at the event to create employee engagement activities that are exciting, entertaining and truly celebratory.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information