The International Association of Business Communications (IABC) Philippines has recognized Qualfon Dumaguete’s communication training and education. Particularly, IABC recognized the company with a Philippine Quill award for its Near-Hire Program that helps people find employment by improving their communication skills. The Philippine Quill is the local counterpart of the IABC’s Gold Quill Awards. Qualfon’s Near-Hire Program is a five-day, intensive communication and customer service workshop that aspires to help job applicants both improve their communication skills and gain the confidence they need to secure employment. Site director David Bruce Jackson said Qualfon works diligently to adhere to communications best practices.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information