Global outsourcing firm TeleTech announced that it is providing contact support to the Federal Emergency Management Agency to assist in disaster recovery for survivors of Hurricane Harvey. In a press statement, TeleTech said it will leverage its existing customer care facilities across the US to support in the recovery efforts. It is also opening two new centers in Houston directly within the affected areas to provide emergency contact center support. The company set up a volunteer contact center in its corporate headquarters to aid the American Red Cross in efforts to raise money for those affected by the disaster. TeleTech has more than 48,000 employees around the world, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information