Global business process outsourcing (BPO) company Qualfon has hired Mike Jossi as its new Chief Person Officer, responsible for recruitment, leadership development, and employee engagement, among others. Jossi, who will report directly to Qualfon CEO Mike Marrow, joins the company from VXI, a global BPO provider with 28,000 employees, where he held the role of Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Additionally, Jossi served as the Executive Vice President of Human Capital and other Human resources roles with TeleTech Holdings. He founded and led Active Education, a venture-backed learning services company. Qualfon has approximately 16,500 employees serving international brands across many industries, with locations in the US, the Philippines, Guyana SA, Costa Rico, and Mexico.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information