IT major Wipro announced that it would pick up a minority stake in Harte Hanks, an omnichannel marketing services leader, with an investment of USD9.9m. Wipro LLC (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wipro Limited) will invest in Harte Hanks, and both companies will expand their existing partnership to offer end-to-end marketing technology services to customers, the company said in a release. As part of their existing partnership, Wipro and Harte Hanks are jointly marketing the Opera Solutions’ Signal Hub platform, an advanced big data analytics and machine learning platform that enables clients to deliver a contextually relevant and personalized customer experience, the release said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information