Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon is opening its fourth contact center in the Philippines, in a neighborhood district of ‘Old Manila’. The grand opening scheduled for the 4 August will unveil the state-of-the-art center with presentations, tours, and a ribbon-cutting celebration. The new site is located on the 4th floor of the Robinsons Otis Shopping Center in the residential community of Paco, among neighborhoods, universities and retail attractions. The center highlights what Qualfon executives call a fresh and innovative neighborhood contact center approach, designed to bring jobs to the people, reduce commute times and boosting employee engagement and customer satisfaction. The center will employ up to 1,200 people at its full capacity.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information