Employees of business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon can now take online courses at no cost through the Qualfon Study Lounge, which was opened early this month in Cebu. The 76-square-meter facility located inside the Qualfon building in Cebu IT Park allows employees to take online courses on photography, cooking, Microsoft Excel, web design, animation, business, programming, and many others. Some of the courses offered can be completed in as early as two weeks. For those seeking micro degree courses, the Qualfon Study Lounge also offers courses on science and engineering, IT, education and business, which can be completed in a year or two. Qualfon has partnered with third party e-learning platforms for these online courses.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information