From January to December 2017, the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry has posted a total of 133,300 call center agent positions, according to PhilJobnet, the job site of the Department of Labor and Employment. In all months of last year, the position of call center agent has topped the list of job openings, with August and September seeing the highest number of vacancies at 21,986 and 21,858, respectively. Employment opportunities and other labor market information that are not disseminated in usual job fair sites, such as schools, malls, city, or town halls, can be found at PhilJobnet, which is designed both for job seekers and for employers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information