Business process outsourcing ((BPO) firm Qualfon, a global provider of contact center services with operations in the Philippines, has raised funds for Crossroads Safehouse, a domestic violence assistance organization. The American BPO company collected over USD1,000 by putting rubber ducks to work in a three-day campaign. The fundraising program was part of the National Rubber Ducky Day celebration at Qualfon’s contact center in Fort Collins. Employees bought limited edition rubber ducks that were sold for USD1 each but majority of the employees gave more than the asking price since proceeds went to a local non-profit. Crossroads Safehouse in Fort Collins provides safety, shelter and personal assistance to abused women and children. Qualfon has 11,000 employees with outsourcing locations in the Philippines, United States, Guyana S.A., and Mexico.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information