Despite some negative perceptions related to crime and corruption in the Philippines, the country’s competitive wages and quality workers continue to attract foreign businesses, according to Mark Condon, managing director of Pacific Strategies Assessments (PSA), who argued that the fact that business process outsourcing (BPO) has been so widely successful in the country should reassure investors that the Philippines is a safe place for business. Condon also said that competitive wages and the quality of Filipino workers far outweigh concerns on corruption, terrorism and crime.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information