Ramco Systems Ltd, a software products and services provider incorporated in India, has set up a wholly-owned subsidiary in the Philippines to capitalize on the country’s booming information technology and business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Ramco Systems vice chairman and managing director P R Venketrama Raja said the opening of a subsidiary in Manila will allow local enterprises to leapfrog to cloud technology and derive significant business benefits. The company has set up its fourth office in the region and will employ local talents as the Philippines’ IT sector is moving beyond BPO. The company said BPO firms in the Philippines are now moving towards implementation of cloud-based technology to transform local firms in the area of ERP, HR, payroll, aviation and logistics. Raja added that the Philippines will also serve as a base for addressing its clients in the ASEAN region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information