Philippine developer Robinsons Land Corp (RLC) is building its second business process outsourcing (BPO) facility in Davao City. RLC President Frederick Go said the developer is set to start construction of a four-storey BPO building this year, with completion within 18 months. Go said the additional BPO building is aimed at bringing more BPO jobs to Davao. The new BPO office project will have a floor area of 8,000 square meters. Its first BPO building, Robinsons Cybergate, is located along JP Laurel, housing VXI Global Holdings BV Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information