International recruitment outsourcing firm Robert Walters has reported an 18% growth in net fee income in the second quarter of this year on the back of strong international growth. The global firm, which also operates in the Philippines, said the Asia Pacific region delivered the strongest rates of net fee income growth during the quarter. In Other International (Brazil, Canada, South Africa, the Middle East and the US) the group reported a strong performance particularly across North America and the Middle East. Chief executive Robert Walters said the group delivered another quarter of strong net fee income growth across all regions due to the diversity of its international footprint and its recruitment revenue streams. Net fee income grew across all of the group’s regions and business lines including permanent, contract, interim recruitment and recruitment process outsourcing.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information