SAP, an enterprise application software, has extended ties with professional services provider Accenture to jointly develop state-of-the-art digital solutions. This development will be conducted on SAP’s latest digital innovation system—SAP Leonardo—which is in line with the company’s concerted efforts to bolster its foothold in machine-learning and Internet of Things (IoT). SAP is reportedly spending USD2.2bn for the expansion of its IoT portfolio. Moreover, SAP and Accenture’s partnership aims to accelerate the core development and go-to-market capabilities of cloud-powered SAP S/4HANA. The latest venture highlights their efforts to foray into the intelligent analytics domain.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information