Seeing the rapidly evolving digital transformation requirements in global markets including in India, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has a new collaboration with Intel Corporation to build a “future-ready reference architecture” for enterprises. The collaboration will help firms adopt new-age technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, network, 5G, artificial intelligence and data center infrastructure management. TCS and Intel are already investing in Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in India and the US, which will be hubs for next-generation data center technologies, IoT, and cloud-ready network architectures to support customers. Shannon Poulin, vice president, Intel Sales and Marketing Group cited that CoE’s will provide on-the-ground solution testing, verification, and development support for customers in the said countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information