For the second year in a row, German software giant SAP emerged as the 2019 Top Employer in the Philippines, because of its efforts in employing the best people practices, as well as providing outstanding working conditions for its employees. Conducted by international research firm the Top Employers Institute, the annual survey identifies the world’s leading employers which offer exceptional employee conditions, nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of the organization, and exert efforts to advance employment practices. Under the Top Employers’ methodology, participating firms need to complete a rigorous research process to qualify for the high standard across continents and countries. Specifically, the criteria included talent strategy, workforce planning, on-boarding, learning, and development. Performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits, and company culture are also evaluated.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information