Serco Group, a British business process outsourcing company, expects its full-year 2016 profit to grow on the back of several extended and more profitable contracts. In a statement, Serco, which also operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines, said several contracts had run longer than previously anticipated. Serco added that underlying trading profit is expected to be not less than GBP65m (USD96m), ahead of the previously forecast of about GBP50m. Revenue was also expected to be about GBP2.9bn (USD4.3bn), higher than a previous guidance of about GBP2.8bn (USD4.1bn). Serco said its expectations remained unchanged for 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information