Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services provider ServiceSource has recently inaugurated its first office in the Philippines at Bonifacio Global City. ServiceSource, which claims to be a global leader in customer and revenue lifecycle solutions, seeks to employ 500 workers at its two-floor office by the end of the year as it expects its business to grow strongly in the Philippines. It currently has 200 workers in Singapore, 100 in Yokohama, and 700 employees in Kuala Lumpur. The company has been hiring in the Philippines since last year. ServiceSource caters to business-to-business (B2B) enterprises by first working closely with each of them, understanding the unique challenges of their customers, their business and their data and then develops a revenue relationship business plan tailored for each client.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information