Craig Reines, chief operating officer for Asia Pacific at Sitel, has been recognized as the Executive Expatriate of the Year at the prestigious Asia CEO Awards. Reines has lived and worked in 35 countries on six continents and is an accomplished customer experience senior executive. His career with Sitel began in 2015 helping to lead the company’s expansion into Asia Pacific. The Expatriate Executive of the Year Award honors Reines’ bold leadership, vision, pioneering efforts towards elevating Filipino BPO talent, and nurturing countryside development. The Asia CEO Awards is the largest business awards event in the Philippines and Southeast Asia recognizing businesses and individuals who demonstrate extraordinary leadership, and their contribution to society. Sitel’s leadership team was also honored earlier in the CNN Executive Leadership Team of the Year’s Circle of Excellence.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information