Paychex, Inc. is set to acquire Florida-based Oasis Outsourcing Acquisition Corporation for US$1.2 billion in cash. Its multiple revenue streams, cost synergies, and expansion of professional employer organization (PEO) sales and human resource (HR) outsourcing and technology-enabled services, are the key assets driving the purchase. According to Zacks, an investment research firm, the purchase could boost Paychex’s total service revenues, which make up 98% of total revenues, by up to 9% year on year, in the first quarter of 2019. Paychex is a provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement and insurance services. Oasis is one of the largest privately-owned PEOs in the United States and a leading provider of HR outsourcing services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information