BPO firm Sitel announced the groundbreaking for its third site in Tarlac recently, making the location its sixteenth customer contact service center in the Philippines. Sitel said it has been enjoying stable growth since it established a presence in the country nearly 20 years ago. For the most part, the good performance has been credited to the domestic market’s business-friendly environment towards investors, complemented by a large pool of talented workers who have a good background in customer service. Aside from that, Filipino workers are also deemed as having a strong aptitude for the complex outsourcing process, said the firm. At the moment, Sitel Philippines’ workforce numbers 22,000. Its workers are spread across its centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Tarlac, and Palawan. The company stated that the recent groundbreaking in Tarlac will reinforce further growth for the firm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information