Sitel Group, one of the largest customer experience (CX) management companies in the world, is expanding its operations in Kunshan, China. Sitel Group president, CEO, and founding partner Laurent Uberti said the expansion will help leverage the company’s presence in the Chinese market. The expansion also extends Sitel Group’s commitment to providing global clients strong support in delivering exceptional experiences for their customers in China, said Uberti. Sitel China is partnering with 800 TeleServices. Sitel China’s agents are delivering CX through both voice and WeChat to support clients in the Asian market with simplified Chinese. Sitel Group’s expansion into the Chinese market for BPO services represents a strategic approach that supports the growth of existing client programs and the potential for new partnerships with key global players seeking to operate and expand in China.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information