Countryside development remains a key pillar in Sitel’s growth strategy, according to Haidee Enriquez, Sitel General Manager – PH Countryside “In investing in rural expansions and developing greenfield locations we not only grow our business, but we also provide more Filipinos outside of Manila with employment and learning opportunities,” said Enriquez during the recent Asia BPM Summit 2019. The company, which employs 75,000 people worldwide, runs a number of staff development programs such as the Sitel Academy which aims to nurture its rural talent in the Philippines. Commenting on the summit, she said “I believe highlighting our commitment to invest in growing our countryside locations and nurturing the communities is a good way to share insights with other summit participants and enjoin them to follow suit.”
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information