US-based business process outsourcing firm Sitel has opened its fourth hub in Baguio City recently. The new site is expected to provide around 800 new jobs to Baguio residents and adjoining provinces. Sitel Philippines chief operating officer Craig Reines said Baguio was a natural choice because it has been good to the company for the last 12 years. He added that the city still has growth potential. Sitel’s expansion in the city continues to make Sitel the top private employer in the Cordillera region. The inauguration of the new site also showed Sitel sustaining its growth trajectory in the country. Since putting up its first shop, Sitel has registered steady growth for 16 years to date.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information