American telemarketing and outsourcing firm Sitel has recently launched its Sitel Career Truck, an innovative approach to talent recruitment especially in rural areas. The truck, which looks like a mobile office with glass walls, is the first of its kind mobile recruitment center. It will travel to various areas that have not been reached by other BPO recruitment departments. Sitel’s Career Truck is now making its rounds in Metro Manila, Tarlac, Baguio and Puerto Princesa. Craig Reines, Sitel Philippines chief operating officer, said the career center on wheels will make Sitel careers more accessible to Filipinos.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information