SM Prime, one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia, is opening a new BPO tower in Santa Rosa, Laguna in Q1 of 2017. The new tower will have a leasable area of approximately 30,000 square meters, of which majority will be allotted solely for BPO companies. The new BPO tower will help bring BPO players in Metro Manila to Santa Rosa, moving closer to their employees. According to Juan Marius Cortez, mall manager at SM Santa Rosa, the Santa Rosa can be a good option for BPO players looking to cut operational expenses and manpower costs. Aside from its new BPO tower in Santa Rosa, SM Prime is also opening BPO office towers in SM Clark, SM Cagayan De Oro, and SM Southmall.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information