Global outsourcing provider Sitel has become the first company to launch a Palawan career expo. Puerto Princesa Mayor Luis Marcaida III praised Sitel for holding “JobSpot Connect to the Future”, which he said recognizes the potential of the city’s talents and skills. Sitel is now employing 500 residents in Puerto Princesa, Palawan’s capital city. In addition, Sitel also organized Career Readiness Seminars throughout the day with respected and reputable speakers for the industry and the media. Sitel has enjoyed steady growth in the Philippines for 17 years now, since it first set up shop in the country in 2000.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information