Content solutions provider Innodata said it will announce on 8 March 2017 its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results. Raj Jain, vice president of Innodata Inc, said a news release will be available in both the news and investor relations sections of the Innodata website. On the same day, Innodata will hold an investor conference call to update investors of the company’s performance. Founded in 1988, Innodata comprises a team of 5,000 diverse people in eight countries, including the Philippines, who are dedicated to delivering services and solutions that help the world’s businesses make better decisions. Innodata is an IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information