Telus International Philippines (TIP) has established a football club as part of its effort to build a culture of work-and-play in the work place. TIP’s Special Interest Group program is run independently by team members such as photography, water sports, running, dance, music, gaming, mountaineering and a chorale and drama club. TIP’s football club is composed of members that have played professional football from their respective countries, such as Cameroon, Ivory Coast and Congo. The TIP Football Club started with 14 members, but in two years, has grown to 60 comprising currently employed team members and those who have left the company. TIP trainer Ian Iturralde, presently the TIP Football Club captain, said the club includes team managers, operations managers, team leads and business analysts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information