Sitel has been renamed Acticall Sitel Group, combining Sitel’s three decades of experience and Acticall’s entrepreneurial mindset. The renaming of Sitel also came a year after Groupe Acticall acquired Sitel Worldwide Corporation. Acticall Sitel Group is now fully operational in all markets, including the Philippines where it plans to open in three more locations. To support the transformation, a new global executive team has been appointed to support Laurent Uberti, founder of Groupe Acticall and incoming president and chief executive of Acticall Sitel Group, in implementing the group’s strategy. In addition to investing in innovative solutions, Acticall Sitel Group will continue to make investments in people and in the ability to effectively meet clients’ needs, regardless of location, language, or contact type.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information