Outsourcing companies are expected to attend one of the biggest data privacy summits in Asia, the Data Privacy Asia 2017, to be hosted by the Philippines on July 20, 2017. According to the Contact Center Association of the Philippines, the Data Privacy Asia 2017 summit carries the theme “Data Privacy and Cyber Security: Impact on Outsourcing.” It will give local outsourcing firms an up-close-and-personal look at data privacy and cybersecurity issues and pertinent trends surrounding the region. It centers on topics related to sensitive global issues like data privacy that affects not just the outsourcing industry but also many industries around the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information