Customer experience management firm Sitel is once again sponsoring this year’s Contact Islands conference organized by the Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP). In a statement, Sitel Asia Pacific Chief Operating Officer Craig Reines said it supports the conference because it is not only a venue to highlight the BPO industry’s collective achievements, but also a place to network with peers and share best practice. CCAP President Jojo Uligan said this year’s event continues to develop on last year’s important discussions on emerging technologies, AI, and innovation. Uligan said the conference will focus on how to apply these technologies to enhance customer experiences, and their increasing impact on the industry in this digital age. The conference carries the theme “Leading with CX in the Digital World”. The CCAP Contact Islands Conference will be on July 25-26 at the Shangri-la Mactan Resort in Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information