SM Prime Holdings is building three business process outsourcing (BPO) towers in its shopping mall complexes in Clark, Pampanga; Sta. Rosa, Laguna and Iloilo. It is also set to start constructing three office projects at the Mall of Asia complex in Pasay City and an office tower in Cebu. Investments for the BPO towers will be taken from the P60-billion worth of fixed-rate bonds that SM seeks to raise over a period of three years. Documents showed that for the first tranche, SM Prime would issue up to P5bn worth of 10-year bonds with an oversubscription of P5bn, which if exercised would boost total proceeds to P10bn. The property firm expects to conduct the bond offering this month.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information