SM Prime is opening another business process outsourcing (BPO) tower in Santa Rosa, Laguna in H1 of 2017, targeting the province’s bustling BPO sector. The new BPO tower will have over 30,000 square meters of leasable area, the majority of which will be allotted for BPO companies. Spaces will also be provided for SME operations. Santa Rosa has been dubbed as the investment capital of South Luzon and as an ideal hub for BPOs and other businesses. Aside from Santa Rosa, SM Prime is also opening BPO office towers in SM Clark, SM Cagayan de Oro, and SM Southmall. The Santa Rosa BPO building is located next to SM’s shopping mall.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information