SPi CRM, a Philippine-based customer relationships management outsourcing firm, hopes to fill up 240 jobs in Kingston, Idaho this year and another 250 jobs next year. This was announced by Maulik Parekh, President and CEO of SPi CRM, during the ribbon cutting ceremony of the 44,000 square foot call center in the Silver Lake Mall. The Coeur d’Alene call center will be the second U.S. location for SPi CRM, which has 11,000 employees across 12 locations in Australia, Nicaragua and the Philippines. The company also operates a call center in Madison, Wisconsin. SPi CRM traces its roots to Manila, where it has been widely recognized as a pioneering leader in the industry serving top brands for more than 15 years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information