Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) unveiled a global development centre in Hyderabad for tracking technology firm Zebra Technologies. The new centre, following Zebra Technologies’ selection of TCS as its managed service supplier for IT and infrastructure services, will deliver IT, network and computer infrastructure managed services. It will also provide an Oracle-led business transformation program for Zebra. The new center is a result of Zebra Technologies’ selection of TCS as its managed services supplier for IT and infrastructure services. Since 2015, TCS has provided Zebra Technologies a range of services and digital technologies through proactive and predictive operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information