Two business process outsourcing (BPO) firms – Sprobe Inc and Qualfon Philippines Inc – were among the companies recognized by the Philippines Social Security System (SSS) as most compliant employers for this year. IT and BPO firm Sprobe Inc beat seven other companies for the Balikat ng Bayan award for Visayas Central 1 Division under the Medium Category. Qualfon Philippines joined Metro Retail Stores Group and Knowles Electronics as most compliant employer in the Large Employer category. Conferred since 1995, the Balikat ng Bayan Awards is an annual event to help promote the SSS and its partners as supportive bodies for people to be able to rely on in times of need. Through the awards, the SSS acknowledges the value of its partners’ contributions in providing universal, equitable, and viable social security benefits. The awards also aim to encourage more employers from the private sector to provide social security protection for their employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information