Demand for transformational outsourcing and HR solutions from the virtual assistance sector has prompted Staff Virtual to launch in the Philippines. The new company offers customer service, back office, IT solutions, marketing, legal and recruitment based in the Philippines. The company also plans to provide high quality next level virtual assistants. Staff Virtual will initially employ 50 people in the country and plans to add 20 more over the next 12 months. The company said it will connect clients around the world with professionals in the Philippines. The fast-paced global virtual assistance market is estimated at more than USD1bn per year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information