For promoting voluntary blood donation and organizing mobile blood donations, business process outsourcing (BPO) firm VXI Philippines was honoured with the Blood Services Platinum Award by the Philippine Red Cross (PRC). The award was given to VXI Philippines after its employees have donated a total of 727 units of blood since 2016. The BPO firm has also been conducting blood drives across its Metro Manila and Davao sites. The award was given by the PRC Chairman and CEO Richard Gordon at a ceremony in Mandaluyong City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information