Global business solutions provider Stefanini has further expanded its investment in ‘Sophie’, its artificial intelligence agent that can turn data into valuable solutions. In a statement, Stefanini said it will invest more in developing Sophie, which is based on cognitive computing and AI. Sophie can answer questions by using common knowledge networks, including 3 million related words. Stefanini’s AI platform has the ability to understand the meaning of words and phrases and relate them to the real world, according to Fabio Caversan, P&D Director at Stefanini.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information