Stefanini, a global provider of technology-based business solutions, is accelerating the digital transformation of its customers’ businesses through an integrated offering consisting of Robotic Process Automation. Alexandre Vomero, Stefanini’s BPO director in Latin America, explained that this integrated offering helps customers transform their business quickly and efficiently while reducing significant costs. He cited that this solution allows people to look for alternatives out-of-the-box, reinventing processes that add value to the business. Moreover, one of Stefanini’s investments in robotic is the virtual assistant Sophie, which has the ability to increase the work of knowledge with intelligent automation, fully integrated with a wide range of business and IT services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information