Stefanini, a USD1bn global information technology (IT) and outsourcing provider, has introduced Sophie, its artificial intelligence platform, during the Gartner Summit in Toronto, Canada. Sophie has the ability to turn data into valuable solutions. Stefanini has invested and developed this platform over the last three years as a research and development pilot project for clients in Brazil. Carla Ferber, marketing director for Stefanini North America and Asia, disclosed that Sophie reinforces Stefanini’s commitment to connecting people and technology innovations with the goal of creating business value. In addition to viewing the Sophie presentation, attendees who visited the Stefanini booth at the event also received a complimentary assessment of its IT capabilities and talked with the company’s expert team.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information